Semi-Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup
Taken from my Dear Husband
Tested September 18, 2010, by DH, DC, and YCGP.
1 Family-size can of chicken noodle soup
1 can of corn kernels
1 boneless chicken breast
1. Cook potatoes in microwave. Remember to wash and poke holes in the potatoes. Use what ever microwave settings you have on yours for 2 potatoes.
2. Cook chicken in a skillet. Make sure you cook it all the way through.
3. Pour can of chicken noodle soup into saucepan. Add water as directed on can, plus an extra can full.
4. Open corn and add to soup. Cut cooked potatoes and chicken into bite-size chunks and add to soup.
5. Heat as instructed on can of soup.
6. Serve and enjoy!
Guinea Pig rating: **** (4/5)
Exactly what you need when you are not feeling good! Try it and you will feel better!