Friday, August 20, 2010

Cake Mix Cookies IV

Cake Mix Cookies IV
Taken from Allrecipes.com
Tested by DH, DC, and YCGP.

Ingredients:


2 eggs
1 (18.25 ounce) package white cake mix
1/2 cup vegetable oil
The following is a modification:
2 teaspoons of vanilla
1 1/3 cup of quick cooking oatmeal

Directions:

1. Mix together cake mix, eggs, oil, vanilla, and oatmeal in a large bowl.
2. Make little balls with the dough and set on ungreased cookie sheets.  Flatten the tops.
3. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 4 - 10 minutes (The tops will still look gooey, but they will harden as they cool).

Guinea Pig rating:  ***** (5/5)

What I did: I added the vanilla and oatmeal.  They taste like snickerdoodles now!
What will I do next time:  Either add chocolate or butterscotch chips.  OR use a chocolate cake mix and add chocolate chips to it (my mother did this and she RAVED about it).

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't find my Cake Mix Cookies recipe today -- but I knew where to look! Thanks for posting it here!! :o)

    ReplyDelete