Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Ham & Pasta

Ham and Pasta
Created by YCGP
Tested by DH, YCGP, and DC

Ingredients:

3-4 oz of diced deli ham
4 oz sliced mushrooms
1 Tb of butter
1/2 cup of apple cider
4 oz cream cheese
Milk
1/2 package of spagetti (4-5 oz)
Parmesan

Directions:
1.  Stir fry ham, mushrooms, and butter together.  When mushrooms are just becoming tender add apple cider.
3.  Cook spagetti.
2.  Wait until cider has evaporated and add cream cheese and milk.  Add as much milk as you want to the "sauce" to make it the consistancy that you want over your pasta.
3.  Once spagetti is done, combine the sauce and spagetti.  Sprinkle some parmesan on top and serve.

Guinea Pig rating:  ****  (4/5)

What I did:  I didn't have right kind of pasta, cheese, and chicken broth available.  When the milk was evaporating, instead of thickening up, I decided to add cream cheese and by the time I was serving supper...it was totally different then the original recipe.

What will I do next time:  Well, since this was a experiment all on its own, who knows what will happen next time!  :)

1 comment:

  1. My mom took a medical transcription course. :) Good for you! I hope that it all works out - medical transcribing makes good $$$. ;) hehe

    I enjoy reading your blog. Keep up the great work!
    Blessings to you and your family!
    ~ Michaela

    ReplyDelete