Tested by DH, DC, and YCGP
3 medium potatoes
1. Preheat oven to 425* (or just use the same oven as the above recipe)
2. Grease baking pan with olive oil.
3. Wash potatoes and proceed to cut potatoes in to quarters, and then into slices.
4. Lay slices onto pan, trying to keep skin in contact with the pan.
5. Spray slices with olive oil and sprinkle them lightly with: sea salt, Italian seasoning, and garlic powder.
6. Cook them for 30 minutes or more (depending on how thick you cut your slices). Keep checking them until they are cooked all the way through.
Guinea Pig rating: ***** (5/5)
What I did: Followed this recipe to the letter! Wonderful! No ketchup for these potato wedges!
What will I do differently next time: My daughters didn't care for the spices, so next time I will make some spiced ones for Mommy & Daddy and plain ones for the girls. My DH did ask me to not put as much sea salt on next time.